- Novorit is indicated in the prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiencies in horses, cattle, sheep and pigs particularly during periods of illness, convalescence and general unthriftiness.
- It is intended for the prevention or treatment of iron deficiency anemia in pigs.
- This is also effective in grown-up animals such as pigs, goats, sheep and horses for maintenance of healthy blood circulation through adequate red blood cell production.
- Alamycin LA is indicated for use in cattle, goats, sheep, and pigs in the treatment of scouring, atrophic rhinitis, arthritis, navel/joint ill, mastitis, pasteurellosis and infections of the repiratory tract, septicemia and erysipelas.
- Alamcylin LA is effective against common scouring and diarrhea in pigs caused by E. coli, Clostridia, and Salmonella.