Water Soluble Preparations
- For providing daily supply of vitamins as a supplement for the prevention of nutritional deficiencies and/or for the therapuetic use against severe vitamin deficiencies due to acute and chronic diseases and stress situations.
- For the promotion and maintenance of good health and vigor.
- For minimizing effects of stress during vaccination, deworming, moving/ transport, abrupt changes in weather and climactic conditions.
- For the stimulation of appetite and to increase feed efficiency and growth rate.
- For the improvement of resistance to disease to maintain high performance.
- To provide rapid correction of dehydration, electrolyte loss and metabolic acidosis particularly when these disturbances arise as a consequence of diarrhea resulting from E. coli, Clostridia, Coronaviruses (PED), Rotavirus, and Salmonellosis in pigs, as well as during wet droppings caused by E. coli, Clostridia, Salmonellosis, and coccidiosis in birds.
- For use as an oral rehydration therapy which promotes intestinal absorption of water and electrolytes.
- To encourage fluid intake and prevent dehydration and setback after periods of stress, eg. weaning, transporting, vaccination, deworming and during hot weather.
- As a short-term measure to prevent dehydration in piglets when the sow is suffering from agalactia
- For support in the treatment of infectious diseases thus maintaining good health and performance.
- Prevention and treatment of nematode infections, Ascaridi spp., Capillaria spp., and Heterakis spp.
- Effective against adult and immature stages of roundworm, nodular worm, intestinal thread worm, lung worm, stimach worm and kidney worm in swine
- It is used to remove roundworm infections.
- Highly effective against the following nematode infections: both adult and immature stages of large roundworms, nodular roundworms, intestinal threadworms, lungworms, stomach worms and kidney worms.
- Highly effective against the common adult gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms and its many larval stages.
DOX-C LIN GOLD PREMIUM
- For airsacculitis, Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum and/or Mycoplasma synoviae, CRD - E. coli complex, and infectious coryza.
- Contains vitamins for support and recovery during these stressful conditions.
- For swine enzootic pneumonia and complicated by pleuropneumonia, atropic rhinitis and streptococcal infections, ileitis/Porcine Proliferative Enteritis; swine dysentery; colitis/colonic spirochetosis.
- Treatment of primary and secondary infections, which arise following viral or mycoplasmal infection or following the use of some live viral vaccines.
- Treament of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and infectious coryza.
- In piglets under 4.5kg, usually given to control econdary bacterial effects to nutritional scouring and against common bacterial diarrhea in pigs caused by E. coli, Salmonella, Coccidia and dysentery.
- Treatment of swine pleuropneumonia due to Actinobacillus pleuropnueminiae, scouring caused by E. coli, and arthritis caused by Streptococcus suis susceptible to Amoxicillin.
- Doxycyline has a great affinity to the lungs and is therefore especially useful for the treatment of bacterial respiratory infections.
- It is also used to treat urinary tract infections, blood-borne infections and wound infections.
- For the treatment of clinical signs associated with Porcine Respiratory Disease Complex (PRDC) caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae susceptible to Doxycycline.
- It is also useful for treating tick-borne bacterial disease such as Rocky mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis and leptospirosis.
- For the symptomatic treatment of fever associated with viral and bacterial infection; fever due to vaccination reaction, and due to production stress.
- For analgestic therapy; control or relief of body aches and acute pain of traumatic origin; as a complementary treatment in pain associated with other conditions (injury, inflammation, etc.), and post-operative analgesia